The first step to becoming a member of the Gateways Registry and having access to your Professional Development Record (PDR), online training through the Gateways i-learning site, and more is to request an online user account. Follow these steps to get started:
- Go to the Registry website at https://registry.ilgateways.com
- Click the menu option for "Dashboard Login"
- Click the link that says "Don't have an online user?"
- In step #2, click the link that reads "Click Here"
- Complete the form with the required information and click the "Submit User Request" button
We process online user requests several times a day and you will receive an email from us when your account is ready. Be sure to add [email protected] to your email contacts to help ensure our email reaches you. If you haven't received an email within one business day, please contact our Help Desk as sometimes the notification emails get stuck in spam filters.
View a slide show of the process