The Completion of IDHS CCAP Training Requirements report was developed to help individuals identify progress toward completing the required trainings needed to be a CCAP provider. For more information about the requirements, please refer to the original announcement from IDHS.
To access this report:
- Go to http://registry.ilgateways.com and click the "Dashboard Login" menu item
- Log in using your username/password
- Go to MY REGISTRY > PLAN
- Click on the "Reports" tab and the report will be the 2nd one listed
The report is organized into sections based on the training requirements.
- This information comes from your current employment record in the Registry. If it is incorrect or if parts are missing, please update your current employment (go back to My Registry > Update).
Tier 1, Tier 2, and Tier 3 of ECE Credential Level 1
- These 3 sections include the modules that are in each tier. If you have completed one of these modules on or after 10/1/2012, the date will be displayed here. If you have a current Gateways Credential that meets these requirements, you will see that displayed instead.
- If you complete the modules through the Gateways i-learning System online, they will appear the day after you complete them. If they do not appear, please ensure that you completed the last step of the training by viewing the certificate.
- If you complete the modules in-person, please allow 10 business days for them to appear.
Modules were completed by taking the training (in-person or online)
Requirement was met because the individual has a current Gateways Credential
CPR/First Aid Certification
- Current CPR and First Aid Certification should be reported to the Registry.
- You can report these certifications by going to MY REGISTRY > UPDATE and clicking on the "Credentials and Certifications" tab. Select "CPR" from the drop-down, click "Add", and enter the required information. Then, select "First Aid" from the drop-down, click "Add", and enter the required information. Click the Save button at the bottom of the screen.
Child Abuse and Neglect / Mandated Reporter Training
- This training is available online only through DCFS. Once you complete it, you must self-report it in the Registry in order for it to show up on this report. Please ensure the words "Mandated Reporter" are included and spelled correctly when you type in the title of the training.
What is CCAP? Training
- If you complete this training online through the Gateways i-learning System, it will appear the day after you complete it. If it does not appear, please ensure you completed the last step of the training by viewing the certificate.
- If you complete this training in-person, please allow 10 business days for it to appear.
You can download a tip sheet on how to access the Completion of IDHS CCAP Training Requirements report below: