If you forget your username or password, you can easily retrieve it using the links located directly below the login form on the Dashboard Login screen. When you do, the system will send you an email with your username or instructions on re-setting your password.
If you do not receive an email from the system within a reasonable amount of time, please do the following:
- Check your spam/junk mail folder to see if it went there
- Add email@example.com to your address book/contacts
- Try the link again to retrieve your username or password
If you still do not receive the system email after doing the steps above, it may be because your Internet provider is blocking our email before it even gets to your inbox, or because you registered under a different email address and that is where the system emails are being sent. You can try these additional steps:
- Call your Internet Service Provider (ISP) and ask if they are blocking emails from the inccrra.org domain. This is not common if your email is GMail or Yahoo. If you have a Comcast, AT&T, or AOL email address this may be the situation.
- Contact our Help Desk. We can check what email address you used when you registered and also can try sending you the email directly from our system.