The Staff Listing within the Director Portal is a critical component. All of the reports available through the portal pull information from the staff listing, so it is important to keep it updated.
Accessing the Staff Listing
1. Go to http://registry.ilgateways.com
2. Click the "Dashboard Login" menu item and log in with your username and password
3. Click the words "Director Portal" and then the words "Staff Listing"
If you do not see the Director Portal box after you log in to the Registry Dashboard, your Director Portal access may have expired. Please see this article on how to request access to the Director Portal for more information.
Adding Staff to the Listing
At this time, there is no functionality for directors to add staff to the listing. Instead, encourage staff to log in to their own Registry Dashboard and update their employment. When they do so, be sure they choose your program/site as their current employer.
Removing Staff from the Listing
If you have access to the Director Portal, you can remove individuals from your Staff Listing by following these steps:
1. Click the "Mark Inactive" link in the row for the staff person you wish to remove.
2. In the window that pops up, select or enter the employee's last day of employment and select their reason for leaving. You may use the "10 - Unknown" option if you are unsure why they left.
3. The staff will now appear at the bottom of the listing in italics. They will remain there for 24 hours and will no longer appear on your reports. If you made a mistake, you can click the "Mark Active" link to bring their record back to active status.
4. When finished making changes, click the "Verify Staff Listing" button at the top of the list. This will record the date when you last verified the list and can be used as a reference point should you need to make updates in the future.