What do you need help with?

Reporting a CDA Credential


If you have a valid Child Development Associate (CDA) Credential, you can record that in your Registry record so that it appears on your Professional Development Record (PDR) and other reports.

Follow these steps to report your current CDA Credential:

1. Log in to your Registry Dashboard.


3. Click on the tab titled "Credentials and Certifications".

4. Select "Child Development Associate (CDA)" from the drop-down, click "Add", and enter the required information.

5. Click the Save button at the bottom of the screen.

Note for IDHS CCAP Training Requirements

If you are using your CDA Credential to meet the IDHS CCAP Training Requirements, it is especially important that you indicate whether your CDA is the Infant/Toddler, Preschool, or Family Child Care. In the "Level" drop-down, be sure to select the correct option.

Have more questions? Submit a request