In order to see the Gateways Registry Director Portal shown as an option when you log into your Registry Dashboard, you must first request access. Program administrators (e.g., Directors, Assistant Directors) and owners may request access by submitting an Authorized Program Contact Access Request Form.
- Go to http://registry.ilgateways.com
- Hover over the "Be A Member" menu and choose the "Director Portal" item
- About halfway down the page you will see a link to the Authorized Program Contact Access Request Form
- Complete the form and upload it as an attachment through the Help Center request form
- Select "Gateways Registry Member" as your role
- Select "Director portal", then "Need access" as the primary topic
Your request will be processed in the order received and we are typically able to set up access within 2 business days.