Your Professional Development Record (PDR) is a comprehensive record of your professional development achievements and training attendance. You can run your PDR at any time through the My Registry Portal. Better still, you can run your PDR on any date range you choose - maybe you want to see what you did last month, last year, or throughout your entire career!
Follow these steps to access and print your Professional Development Record (PDR):
1. Go to the Gateways Registry website at http://registry.ilgateways.com
2. Click the Dashboard Login menu item
3. Log in using your username and password
4. Click the My Registry Portal. Then click the Plan section and then the Reports section
6. On the My PDR tab you will see a description of the Professional Development Record - click the Get My PDR button.
7. Select the date range you would like to view. Then click Get Report to download your PDR.
Check out a brief video tutorial on this topic from our YouTube channel:
Gateways to Opportunity Registry® Tips - Download or print a tip sheet on this topic: